Tuesday, September 13, 2011

LUNCH-ILICIOUS

This is my favorite go to when I need lunch on a work day. The Pot Belly Deli in Clemson has some great food and a large selection of diet friendly food. One of my fave go to lunches is the Greek salad with grilled chicken and for dressing I suggest with the House Vinaigrette or the fat free sun dried tomato basil vinaigrette. The salad has green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts, cucumbers, red onions (I remove these), kalamata olives, pepper rings and feta. Basically everything you would expect in a Greek salad. PBD has specials every day so if you plan to try it out call for the specials and ask to join their email list to get the specials daily, or go to the website and to Daily Specials and send them email asking to join the mailing list.
Today's Greek Salad had the fat free sun dried tomato dressing...It was YUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment