Sunday, September 11, 2011

MY FIRST TIME

This is my first time blogging. I have thought about it for years just never took the time to create and start one. Plus I never really thought I had anything to share that others might like to read about. But recently I found several blogs where people were sharing the recipes they create or try along with pictures from the process, as well as people sharing their ups and downs of dieting and getting healthy. That opened my eyes to a whole new world that I could create for myself. I love to cook, I love to create new recipes, combine recipes to make something new and different and lighten up recipes to make them fit my new and improved lifestyle. And I also love to write, so that helps.
This is my first post so I won't be sharing any recipes, plus my mother has been fasting today because she has some tests tomorrow, so we haven't done any cooking today. My father and I went out for lunch after church and then had a turkey sandwich on a flax sandwich round for supper...so no recipes or pictures tonight. I hope that tomorrow I will be sharing my first full day as a blogger and give you some yummy food for thought. Until then God Bless and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment