Monday, September 12, 2011

MY FAVORITE BLENDER


GE Rocket - 19.88 at Wal-Mart


I love this blender. We use it mostly for our smoothies. I also use it to finely grind fresh Parmesan cheese for baked chicken and fish. The Rocket is very much like the Magic Bullet, but costs a lot less. It has become a permanent fixture on our counter.I highly recommend this blender if you have been thinking of getting the bullet or if you just like smoothies. But I also suggest you use it carefully and follow the instructions that come with it. I have seen people complain about the blender not holding up. I think most of them are either over filling the cups or are blending too long or often. There are very specific instructions on how long to blend and waiting between each blending.

No comments:

Post a Comment