Monday, September 12, 2011

THE PERFECT LITTLE SKILLET FOR EGGS


Egg Skillet - 4.99 (have seen these almost everywhere - Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc)

This little pan is the perfect size to fry (with cooking spray) an egg. It makes perfect round eggs that fit just right on a sandwich round. They even fit pretty well on a piece of loaf bread. It also cooks the eggs perfect in my opinion because I like mine over medium (yep I like my yolk runny and my white done). I have yet to to have a broken yolk in this little pan, unlike our very expensive Calphalon non stick frying pan we used to cook eggs in. Also, it only takes a quick little spray with cooking spray and I promise your egg won't stick. I'm thinking about buying one just a little larger to make omelets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment